Jul 21: Concert Ticket
Our summer concerts are back and better than ever with more live music on our outdoor stage from 6:30-8:30 pm, food carts, and partnerships with local charities so that every concert is giving back to our community!
Tickets are $5 each and all guests over the age of 2 must have a ticket. Tickets are required and must be purchased in advance.
NO PAPER TICKETS WILL BE MAILED- ALL TICKETS ARE WILL CALL UNDER THE NAME OF THE PURCHASER
Band: Anya Lecuyer & Friends | Food: Irie Jamaican Kitchen | Charity: RMHC of Oregon
These concerts are for all ages (all over the age of 2 must have a ticket) and picnics and dogs on a leash are welcome. Doors open at 5:30 pm.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature microbrews and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We do not offer tasting on Friday nights but have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:30 pm, and we close promptly at 9 pm.
Refund policy: Full refund will be given on ticket purchases up until the day of the event.