Ballet In The Vineyard VIP Experience for Two | SEPT 2
Experience unparalleled convenience and support Ballet Fantastique with the Ballet in the Vineyard VIP Experience, including:
- A Ballet Fantastique artist will greet you upon your arrival and show you to your exclusively reserved seats for two guests in the shade (no need to bring your own seating)
- 1 bottle of Silvan Ridge Rosé* and cheese & charcuterie for two
- 2 souvenir Silvan Ridge glasses and a signed BFan souvenir poster (yours to keep)
- A tax donation receipt for your support of Ballet Fantastique's arts and education work in our city
* Exchanges for an alternate bottle of your choice available for an additional cost due at pickup/night of the event
ABOUT THE EVENT:
Join Ballet Fantastique at beautiful Silvan Ridge Winery for a late summer outdoor concert in wine country, featuring LIVE MUSIC by the Whiteaker Hot Club and uplifting, site-specific choreography from the international artists of Ballet Fantastique!
Enjoy dinner, sip on delicious wine, and experience a one-of-a-kind performance as the sun sets behind the rolling hills. All proceeds benefit Ballet Fantastique's arts and education programs.
All tickets are sold in advance. Minors are allowed--tickets are required for children over the age of 2. No outside alcohol. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
This event is non-refundable. No physical tickets will be issued. Please check in under the purchaser’s name upon arrival.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- Doors open at 5:30 pm. The Tasting Room will close at 5 pm and reopen for the concert at 5:30 pm.
- Concert begins at 6:30 pm, ends at 8:00 pm.
- Picnics are welcome but please no outside alcohol. We do feature Planktown and Oakshire beer and have non-alcoholic beverages available.
- All seating is first come, first served. Most of our seating is on the grass so be sure to bring a blanket/lawn chairs.
- We will not offer tasting during this event but do have an amazing selection of wines to purchase by the glass or bottle.
- Children are welcome (all children over the age of 2 must have a ticket) but must remain with an adult at all times.